First National Bank of Englewood, established 1889; 347 and 349 West 63rd Street, near Stewart Avenue, Chicago; J.J. Nichols, chairman of the board; J.M. Nichols, president; WM.L. Sharp, vice president; H.G. Johnson, cashier; N.E. Stolberg, assistant cashier; A.H. Olsen, assistant cashier; Letterhead contains image of front facade of First National Bank of Englewood building
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Please contact Archives & Special Collections, Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute for information regarding reproduction, distribution in any form, or other commercial uses.
Letterheads, Banks and banking, Bank buildings, Chicago (Mich.), Michigan