Watson & McDaniel Co. manufacturers of power plant saving appliances; Noble Street, West of Sixth, Corner of Marshall, Philadelphia; Established 1878, incorporated 1897; Fred L. Jahn, president; John D. Beck, secy. and treas.; Logo consists of images of appliances made by Watson & McDaniel
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Please contact Archives & Special Collections, Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute for information regarding reproduction, distribution in any form, or other commercial uses.
Power plants -- Equipment and supplies, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia (Penn.), Letterheads