The Beneficial Saving Fund Society of Philadelphia; 12th and Chestnut Streets, incorporated 1853; Louis E. Pequignot, president, Thomas H. Cullinan, vice president, Frank C. McIlhenney, Jr., vice pres. and treas.; Francis P. Burns, secy. and asst. treas., Joseph P. Costello, asst. treasurer; Letterhead contains image of The Beneficial Saving Fund Society building
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Please contact Archives & Special Collections, Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute for information regarding reproduction, distribution in any form, or other commercial uses.
Banks and banking, Bank buildings, Philadelphia (Penn.), Financial institutions, Pennsylvania, Letterheads